As we enter the new year one trend, in particular, seems to be taking the kitchen industry by storm. Painted cabinets are nothing new, but up until now, options have been limited from most cabinet makers. Heading into the new year Koch Cabinets has unveiled new colors. Below are some tips on navigating the colored cabinet trend.
- When in doubt keep it simple. White cabinetry has been and always will be a timeless, clean look. White cabinets will make your kitchen look bigger and give it a fresh and clean feeling.
- Green. Bold colors might be intimidating, but adding green cabinetry to your kitchen can result in an ultra-sophisticated feel.
- Neutral Navy. Blue cabinets are bold so the cabinet companies are releasing some toned-down options to ensure they’ll stay trendy. Mixing navy with neutral colors like grey is a perfect option for those of us that want color but also prefer a less bold statement. These hues pair perfectly with wood floors and striking marble countertops.
- Black. For decades this color has stood as a symbol of sophistication and it still does. Black cabinets are a great alternative to white cabinets as they’re less sterile but sway away from bolder colors. Keeping your cabinets neutral will also make it easier for you to experiment with colored furniture and décor.
- Two-tone. This is no new concept but it continues to be a striking trend. Two-tone kitchens offer a highly designed and considered look. Mix a darker base cabinet with lighter wall cabinets to create a dynamic space that’ll bring you joy for years to come.
- Grey. All shades of grey are up for consideration in 2020. Our cabinet suppliers are expanding their range of greys so you can find one that matches your vision.,
- Pastels. Paler colors are a great statement without making things too bold. Pastels keep things light and airy but still bring the fun for those of us wanting to make a space “pop”.